Sunday, July 19, 2009

Progress on the full Tops the Pig 2 Remake

So this is where I'm at right now. I'm working on two new features at once, one of which I guess I'll share with you, and the other being one that must stay secret until the very day of release. The first new feature is a HUD, and it's really ugly. Either way, what's going on here is that you'll be able to unlock a HUD (for those of you that don't want it and to keep from disconcerting new players) that keeps track of your time, score, and number of deaths, which in turn will allow the unlocking of more things when you do well.

I'm also working on the menus that allow you access to the unlockables, a secret menu (not a menu of secrets but a menu which will remain a secret until release) and two other menus you can unlock.

No comments:

Post a Comment