Wednesday, July 15, 2009

So I dediced this'd be easier...

If I just make a blog instead of a Google Site then I think it should be easier and quicker to update the (lack of) masses that show interest in my game-making (for whatever reason). So yes, my first project finished for a long while, as I had previous ones long lost to dead hard drives, is here. It is...
TOPS THE PIG 2, THE REPLICA REMAKE!!!
It's a remake of a game made by a man called AndyUK back in the year of 2002. I remade it for a competition. Now mind you, I don't get any money for this competition, and the awesome soundtrack wasn't made by me, but instead by Johan Hargne, the greatest composer who ever lived. Also remember that this isn't the full thing, well, technically it is, but I'm not done with it yet and features have yet to be added.

So yes, it can be found here: Tops the Pig 2 RR Installation

No comments:

Post a Comment